Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay, I really need to start writing again. I've been falling asleep so late because I just keep thinking about random nothingness.

I am finally employed again. After a bit of harassing, I got a job as a server at Boston Pizza. I should have done this a long time ago. It's kind of embarrassing because last night I got trained by this little boy in grade 10 who hasn't hit puberty yet and reminded me of my brother. Then tonight Roberta trained me as a hostess and I used to be her manager. I'm kind of realizing now how young I look because everyone at work assumes that this is my first job and I'm young. Then on top of all that, I have to grin and bear the awkwardness of "uh, how do you say your name? Shu-vaughn? Serious? I thought it was Sio-bahn." Yeah, I get that all the time. So then to top it off, Craig, the man that fired me from McDonald's, was seated behind the host station and staring at me while I had to walk past him 3259810 times.

I got around to having an allergy test yesterday and wow. Okay, so I had to lie there on my stomach shirtless while the nurse put 40 dots along my spine all the while telling me this is for animals, dust, pollen, etc. then pricks me over and over again then I get to lie there for 20 minutes while my back is burning and itching up a storm to then hear her exclaim "oh look at you lit up like a christmas tree!" so I am allergic to all inhalants. I am one of those sad, weird kids allergic to everything. Dust, pollen, grass, trees, dogs, cats, feathers, life, etc. Now I have the pleasure of getting injections twice a week for four months, then once a month for two years. I don't get it. I have bad ears, eyes, chimpmunk cheeks, a baby face, etc. I need to have at least ONE thing going for me. Right?