Wednesday, March 12, 2008

so I can see that look in your eyes the one that shoots me each and every time

We got a butt load of snow over the weekend! I don't think I've ever seen so much snow in my life.
I worked night shift and all night people were like "wow, I can't believe you're open" yeah me neither! I almost killed myself trying to get there. I got stuck coming out of my driveway. I got super frustrated and started screaming and having a freak out in my car. But the windows were all fogged up and I didn't notice there was these three random guys outside. They were like "hey, you're stuck?" and I'm like "I know, THANKS."
And then they helped me for a good 15 minutes to just get out of the driveway. They must have been drunk or something because they were really nice. Then I got stuck another three times because none of the roads were plowed either. We were only busy for an hour or so. Good thing I brought in my laptop so Rob, Tyler, Koby and I could watch Into the Wild in lobby.
We had the lights turned off for a while so people wouldn't come through drive-thru but then the snow plow lady came to do our parking lot and said our lights were off and I thought she would tell my owner so back on they went. After my shift I couldn't find my keys and had to call my parents in to get me. Turns out I had dropped them in the snow. It had to be that day of all days too.

I've been feeling sluggish and depressed lately so I still haven't finished my projects that were due yesterday. I got extensions but I just really don't want to do them. I'm sort of hoping that they'll magically go away. I'm more focused on my trip than getting through this semester.
Adele - Cold Shoulder