Friday, November 16, 2007

but now I'm gold

I didn't get much accomplished today or yesterday. Even when I get extensions for papers I still leave them until the last minute! Urgh. I WILL work on them tonight after this post. I went out for dinner tonight at Kelsey's with Hayley. She gave me this picture frame and it's pretty cute. I feel so boring compared to her sometimes! She's like out dating and having fun and always has these crazy stories. I feel like nothing exciting happens to me. Oh, and I'm not sure if I got the job- have to call back on Wednesday? I dunno, it's weird. I really hope I get it though.

Last night was the last episode of the Office for a while :( That makes me really sad. Who knows when it's going to come back on again! I understand why they're striking. But it sucks that it happens now that I actually watch TV.

Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining