Thursday, November 22, 2007

I just had the most vivid dream. I was shot into the future and the whole time I was trying to figure out things. I knew I was going to wake up soon from my nap. My mother had re-married and was living in a nice house. But there was only two bedrooms and there were beds everywhere. I looked into the mirror and I was crying and had gained a lot of weight. Then my dad appeared and told me to go pick up pizza. He gave me the keys to a green car but I couldn't find it. When I pressed unlocked it would unlock any car around, including ones with people in them. I managed to get into this monster gigantic car and was driving around aimlessly. I tried texting someone (on a super tiny cell phone) asking if I was married but I woke up.

And then this morning I dreamed I was apart of the Office! I wish! So I stole Pam's cell phone to try to get Jim's number. Then I was telling Jim the office should come over to my place on Saturday for a party. I was in Michael's car in the parking lot with him so he could drive me home. We looked over and Pam was getting into Jim's car and they kissed. I died a little inside. They saw us watching and did the signature Jim shrug. Michael drove me home but he was really depressed and not his usual self. Actually, no it was supposed to be to my second job (I can't believe I had a second job in my dream) that was just down the street. But he just kept driving and wouldn't stop. He was being super creepy so I told him he had to stop and let me out I didn't care where I was.