Sunday, December 2, 2007

one day you'll be just like us

I'm actually really afraid of this happening. With a guy, or with anyone really.
I haven't done too much this week. I met with a lady to talk about majoring in social development studies and it looks like I'll have to go for four years and then a year of teacher's college. I'm kicking myself right now for not going to laurier. But oh well. We had to go over all of my marks and I was freaking out inside but she actually called me a bright student?! I mean, I was in high school but my marks have gone down dramatically since then. And I dropped tons of courses last year. She told me I should petition to drop my french course that I failed over the summer so that it won't affect my overall average. I got a bunch of brochures for teacher's colleges overseas. None of them say exactly how much it would cost but somewhere between $12,000 - $19,000 depending on the area I lived in. Damn, but apparently in Australia the costs of living are on par with Canada. It's a long way off but I like thinking about it.
Metric - The List