Wednesday, October 17, 2007

failure isn't an option it's inevitable

I am feeling very satisfied.

I went to Zen Garden for lunch with Nicole. I've been wanting to go there forever. It was strange to be able to order anything from the menu instead of having one or two options. I got Kung Pao chicken, rice, salad, nuggets and strawberry bubble tea. It was nice to see her and catch up since I hadn't seen her since she got back from Poland.

Afterwards I had my developmental psychology midterm. It was a lot harder than I expected. I was supposed to read chapters 1 through 7 but really I just skimmed through them for the definitions. He made it seem like it would be so easy but there was a bunch of questions on genetics and stuff that I had no clue about. I guess we'll see.

Between classes I met up with my parents at Mongolian Grill for my Dad's birthday. He's taken this sudden interest in flying so my Mom got him a flying lesson. It was pretty random but he seemed happy about it. It was supposed to be today but it got cancelled due to the weather. I love Mongolian Grill but my brother totally ruined it for me. He insisted on getting the $15 buffet even though I knew he wouldn't eat anything. He literally had pepperoni and chicken and only three bites of it at that. He refused to eat any pasta or vegetables with it. When I complained to my mom she just shook her head. Nutrition is over-rated.

I had to go back to school to write my cult midterm. It was ridiculously easy and I barely studied. The TA's made an annoucement that basically the papers were terrible and everyone plagerized. So I was really worried to get mine back since I basically para-phrased his lectures and finished it half an hour before class. After watching a documentary about Shambhala, I got my paper back- 77%! I would consider that disappointing in high school but in university, that's awesome. I found out I got 84% on my french civ midterm and I thought I had guessed my way through it. I'm really happy. I love not working.


so better pack your bags and run- send it to oblivion says:
my night class is about cults
Alert Status Red says:
sounds scary
so better pack your bags and run- send it to oblivion says:
that's just a stereotype!
Alert Status Red says:
so theres happy cults?

Alert Status Red says:
that sounds creepier
Alert Status Red says:
r u in a cult?!?!
so better pack your bags and run- send it to oblivion says:
well they're basically a religion just like anything else just newer

Alert Status Red says:
and scarier
so better pack your bags and run- send it to oblivion says:
not really

Alert Status Red says:
never has a cult been portrayed as good
so better pack your bags and run- send it to oblivion says:
oh really
Alert Status Red says:
to my belief