Monday, October 29, 2007

Last night John, Steve, Holly and I went to Wonderland's Halloween Haunt. I had been wanting to go for a few years so it was nice to finally go with them. I wasn't really sure what to expect but they went all out. They had a bunch of mazes and haunted houses set up, decorations everywhere and all the staff was decked out in costumes. It was cold but worth it. And we went on the bungee jump! I loved it but it was so cold I could barely scream. We left Toronto around 12 and I was exhausted. I ended up missing two of my exits and it took twice as long to get home as it should have. I miss the days when I was a kid coming home from wonderland and could just pass out in the car. Anyway, it was really great seeing them and their new apartment.

I should probably post some pictures from their wedding last summer which I've been too lazy to do.



My cousin Peter!


My grandparents.
My uncle Rick and aunt Brigid

They were so cute!
I really like it when wedding pictures don't look super posed.
These wedding cakes were amazing. And some of the best cupcakes I've ever had. I want to get into baking just to make some.

They took lessons so the tango could be their first dance.