Wednesday, October 24, 2007

let go of your heart, let go of your head

I had this really fucked up dream that I was pregnant. I was in my room deciding whether or not to keep it and my Dad said, "well what if you regret it later and you want it" (reminded me of Miranda on Sex and the City) so I decided to keep it. At the baby shower I got mostly candles but my Mom got me a $300 Zellers gift certificate and told me she applied to work there to support me. And I started crying with relief and thanked them. ahhhhh

Grant and Caitlyn came home for their reading week. Apparently the university bases the number of reading weeks on their suicide rate? So UW only gets one. Lucky me. I really wanted to go on a haunted hay ride but it was only open on the weekend. We ended up going to Molly Bloom's instead for dessert. And Karina was our waitress! Too bad I didn't get a picture of her too.


The Bloomin' Brownie was delicious. Everyone copied me and got it too.
I look weird and sickly.

Later Jess was talking about designing a house for them (she's going to be an architect) and I wanted to scream "BE REALISTIC YOU PROBABLY WON'T BE TOGETHER" but instead I kept my mouth shut and sulked.
CLEARLY that's caramel.
My new BFF
She looks like she's about to eat me.
David Gray - Babylon