Saturday, February 16, 2008

Night shift wasn't so bad (really why else would I be awake at 8am on a Saturday morning?) even though I worked with all guys. I was dreading it, thinking I would have no one to talk to and would be stuck doing all the work. But actually, guys can be better to work with sometimes. Especially when I was feeling shitty from before. Girls at work are all about drama and complaining and it would have made time crawl by. This one guy Mike that I worked with looks super scary and all death-metal-y but he was awesome and pretty much made the night. He was telling us all these awkward sex/drinking/drug/getting his dick pierced stories. So in a nutshell he's done pretty much every drug except heroin and deals it (he recommends acid and says it's not as bad as people make it out to be), he was hit by a car and stabbed himself in the head with a broken beer bottle in one day, I don't know just crazy shit. But THEN out of the blue he was like hey, have you ever seen the Notebook? I can never get past that part where she has to leave him. It makes me cry every time.. I have to turn it off. I've tried four times but I can't do it. I was like awww, I love you for that :)

Now, sleep. Then do it all over again.