Wednesday, February 13, 2008

so say goodbye to love and hold your head up high

New hair cut! I really like the way she styled it this time. Normally she does it all poofy and full of hairspray so this is a lot more natural. I haven't been doing much studying today. I love how my high school teachers scared the shit out of me for university, but actually the majority of time they tell me exactly what to study. Like for tomorrow, he gave us a sheet of ten short answers that we have to pick four from. It's pretty much like my developmental psychology class last year so I think I'll be okay.
I am really, really tired of my mom pretending like everything is fine. She asked if I was going to be home tomorrow because she got something for the family. Give me a break. We're hardly a family. And Valentine's Day sure as hell won't fix that. They don't even make dinner for me anymore. John just realized yesterday that we aren't talking because he didn't want to come through my room to tuck him in. It's been a good month.

We were supposed to have a counseling appointment together but she had to work. Now it's rescheduled until March! I can't wait that long. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to try and talk to her on Friday. But it's going to be tough. She won't like it at all.

City & Colour - Waiting