Tuesday, February 5, 2008

oh happiness! i never thought you'd exist in a simple dance and kiss

A few weeks ago Two Liner played their last show. I was kind of worried because I knew rj would be there with his whole gang. And there he was. With his mohawk and bandanna. We didn't talk, obviously. I knew we wouldn't after our last conversation. Anyway, Lifestory Monologue opened with Dancing & Kisses. I could see him dancing the whole time and looking like an idiot. Before they started playing they said they were dedicating the song to peace and love "because there's not enough of it in this world." Yeah,it was cheesy but it fit. That's why I love going to shows (well, some of them). The music just takes you over and consumes you. I was looking at him and thinking about all the pain and shit he had put me through and I decided to let it all go. I was going to try my best to forgive him.

So why did I have a feeling he would start talking to me last night?

him: are you still on my msn
me: yeah
hmm alright. that's it...
i think i'm going to delete you. i was just wondering if there was a reason for us to talk. there isn't
okay? why did you have to start talking
to know if you still had me online.
duh
bye
obviously if you can see me online
not necessarily. because if you deleted me it doesnt mean i cant see you
unless you blocked me
which you might not have
i dont really care. bye

As much as this talk should have gotten to me and pissed me right off, I didn't let it. It actually made me feel better. Because I'm the bigger person. Because I don't feel bitter anymore. This is how I explained it later:

and if you shake her heart enough she will appear says:
he's honestly the hardest person i've ever had to deal with in my entire life

he obviously didn't have to start that conversation to delete me. if he was civil he would have just done it. but he wants to start shit and show how much he doesn't care

and then fucking get offline to have the last word
i sent him an email saying "i don't really care if we talk either. but it would be nice if you weren't so bitter because you really have no reason to be
if i can't forgive him the least i can do (for myself at least) is to not put up with it anymore. the way i see it is him being angry and bitter just shows how immature and that he still has some kind of feelings toward me

i don't want to be angry towards him i want to feel nothing!

i've been angry at him for a really long time and i'm trying to let it go. i'd rather just feel indifferent towards him'

all that anger is doing nothing for me anyway, it's not healthy

i'm trying to be the bigger person here

if i yell at him he won't respond. he'll just think haha stupid pathetic bitch still likes me
because he thinks everything revolves around him and i know he still thinks i have feelings for him