Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stop and hold my breath and watch the way we used to be

So I'm really thinking about moving out. I would have to wait a while and I'd need to make some major changes but I'm willing to do it. I feel like I'm living by myself now anyway. I was looking at some ads for apartments in the area and they seem pretty reasonable. The only thing is I would need to find people to live with. And if that doesn't work then I guess I could do some kind of off-campus housing or even residence. I just need to get out of here.

My mom was painting at Brigid's all weekend and got back today. What does she say to me? "It would be nice if you cleaned the bathroom once in a while." Kay, all weekend I was barely ever here. When I got back the place was a fucking mess. They do absolutely nothing. Oh sorry, he does the dishes before you get back. I folded some of John's clothes and put them on his bed and asked him for THREE days to put them away and whenever I ask him to do the smallest chore all I hear is "k I'll do it later". No, not fucking later. Do it now. I want to punch him out so badly. I started screaming at him and then I get: "I don't want a sister!" Fuck this shit. We're so dysfunctional. I'm tired of being blamed for this.

The Weakerthans - Night Windows