Wednesday, February 27, 2008

they say you have to have somebody, they say you have to be someone

Last week was my reading week (I mean SPRING BREAK!!!) and I went to North Bay to visit Evey. It was supposed to be a five and a half hour drive but it was more like four with my excessive speeding. Plus I was talking on the phone with Kris and then I realized what an idiot I was. Cops are everywhere and they could have hidden on those intersections in the middle of the highway. It was a really nice drive after Barrie.

Showing off her culinary skillz. All of her room mates had left so it was just the two of us. She goes to Nipissing but she isn't going back next year. I don't think it's her thing.
Our first dinner. There wasn't much pasta it was mostly chicken haha. It was better than it looks.

Why am I so awesome at in the moment pictures?! Here she was trying to explain the concept of beer pong which practically everyone plays there. It's basically the arctic so what else can they do really. Okay, so they all live in these apartment-style residences. There's 6 roomies on two floors, this was taken in her living room. All of the guys' places are really sketch, they're party houses and you have to leave your shoes on because there's puddles of snow and filth everywhere. We went to this one guys house to play beer pong on the last night and these two guys were smoking up in front of us and it was super awkward. The one kept staring at me and when they all tried to get me to drink he was like "ya then you can get wasted and just crash in my bed." Why the fuck do I attract sleezebags lately?
Valentine's Bear from Hallmark. Hallmark = true love <3>
I think this was supposed to be like a bucket for trick or treating but I found it hilarious.

This is the second night at East Side Mario's for her friend's birthday. Gosh I hanging around twenty people I don't know and will never see again.
Mike, a guy that she likes. I love how he's making so much effort to be close with her for the picture.On the drive home. I listened to a bunch of old remix cd's from high school and it was so weird. Half of the stuff was pop-punk (total Eddie influence) but there was some good stuff like Streetlight Manifesto that's really good for screaming when you're driving at 7pm down the 401.

Nada Surf - I Like What You Say