Friday, September 21, 2007

how do you live so happily while i am sad and broken down

I've spent the better part of today and last night playing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Umm, it's pretty awesome. Considering I'm a baby and only play adventure type of games. The last time I played anything it was probably Spyro haha. But my eyes get sore after a while. I love how John can get away with playing games all day and I'm the one with glasses because I read. Funny how that works.

Evey has been super weird towards me. Whenever we talk I've started the conversation every time. Which starts to bother me after a while because I start to feel needy and desperate. I thought we were best friends but she's been ignoring me. And I would completely understand if she was busy with school or making new friends or whatever but clearly from facebook and msn she's been talking to msn. When I go online she coincidentally goes to 'away'. I don't understand what's going on and it's really starting to piss me off.

Anyway, I came across this article. Fucking pathetic. Seriously, what is America coming to?

Tegan & Sara - Where does the Good Go?