Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I met up with Jessica for lunch today at East Side Mario's. It was nice to catch up with her even if only for an hour. She was tellin me that Jess Grant, a girl I used to work with, constantly calls her and wonders why nobody likes her. She's sent me a couple of messages on facebook saying we should hang out or go job hunting together. I haven't responded because I don't really care for her much and we've never hung out before. But she doesn't seem to get the hint and just keeps trying. And on top of that she sets her status to "my biggest pet peave is when people don't reply" and "i'm starting to think i smell or something." I'm not one to fake liking somebody and I just wish she would accept that you can't be good friends with everybody. It just made things weird because that's what Evey did to me too- not responding and setting her status to away. She still hasn't talked to me. I'm worried because if she's acting like this the first month that she's away what's it going to be like after a year when she comes home for the summer?



Anyway, she said she's not sure if she wants to stay with Kris or be with this new guy she met from school. I feel bad because Kris is a really nice guy but he's only in grade eleven. I don't think she'll be able to get past the age difference especially since she's trying to make the transition into college. And she's already starting to get irritated with him which can't be a good sign. She asked me what I should do but I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything since I'm friends with Kris. I wish this was the kind of problem I was having..